Jumat, 30 September 2011

california candy

hey ! it's saturday now...
it's not just the ordinary saturday because today is the first day of October !!!
time walk so fast , right ?
i wish all the best and be better in this month
yesterday i went to pasar baru with my mom and i bought some new stuff
i bought a loose shirt with a cute pattern
and i wore it in my new photoshoot
check it..............


patterned loose shirt from PASAR BARU , tosca pants is my MOM'S OWN , black tanktop from MAGNOLIA , peep-toe heels by PETER-KEZIA

this is the pattern of my new shirt

well what do you think about my new look guys ?
i love my new shirt so much ! it's cute and unique
well , happy weekend guys !
feel free to follow my blog and give some commentary :D

xoxo
 evita

4 komentar:

  1. cute shirt there :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. hope you'll have a great Octobre dear! lovely pants!

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. You look so pretty in these photos! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    BalasHapus
  4. What's the name of the prints on your shirt? Art deco? I forget. Anyway, I like it. It also has nice mixing of colours! X)
    You look artsy in this post, anyway. Cool! :D

    BalasHapus