Sabtu, 20 Desember 2014

White Christmas

Hello everyone
Finally, I can greet you guys again
since three straight months I can't take care of my blog :( my bad.
But, anyway I'm back now :)
How was your holiday guys? well, December is always became my favorite month.
you know, Christmas spirit everywhere, like every place playing a Christmas theme song, a lot of amazing Christmas tree outside there, and many more.
can't believe we will end the year of 2014 soon, time flies so fast.
So, yesterday I have an earlier Christmas dinner with my girl friends, we also hang out together
and this is what I wore last night







RAOUL -black blazer
COP.COPINE -dress
PRADA -saffino caramel
URBAN & CO -heels

Thanks for reading
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
have a blessed day every one!
sorry for my bad English

XOXO
EVITA

7 komentar:

  1. love the look and happy new year !!! 2015!! ♥
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. great heels :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. youlookamazing!
    love your heels and bag <333333333
    cute make up :)
    have a great day!
    keep in touch :)
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  4. that dress is super cute and i love how your shoes match it so well!

    BalasHapus