Kamis, 26 Maret 2015

Strong

Hello everyone
How are you guys?!
Thank God it's Friday :D
also thank God I finally have a chance to post something on my blog.
It's been a long time since my last post right?
everyone now on a fever of Cinderella. Who doesn't love that movie.
I was wearing this simple outfit on last Saturday, of course I wore it when watch the movie of Cinderella
dilly.. dilly.. hope you enjoy :D









18th birthday present, finally have a chance to take out this lovely baby

lovely shock pink lip velvet from BOURJOIS (06 pink pong, Rouge Edition)

NATURE REPUBLIC collagen dream 90 skin booster, CLARINS blemish control, BOURJOIS lip velvet, SARAH JESSICA PARKER lovely eau de parfum, CHANEL les beiges No 10



ZARA- tank top
ZARA- pants
CHARLES & KEITH- flip texture shoulder bag
JEFFREY CAMPBELL (ROCOCO store)- pointy heels

Thanks guys for visiting my page
I hope you enjoy, also sorry for my bad English
have courage and be kind ;D

XOXO
EVITA

7 komentar:

  1. I loovveee your pointy heels!

    Nice! xx

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    BalasHapus
  2. Love banget sama tas nya ♡

    http://www.featherdressy.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. Love the mint color of your top and heels <3

    Chic Swank

    BalasHapus
  4. hello hair so cute :)
    Love it

    annisamhmdg.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. I looooove your C&K bag, own one in black! That heels though!!!'
    Great outfit, looks good on you.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    BalasHapus
  6. Love the top.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    BalasHapus